Monday, August 25, 2008

Haillie's First Day!

Well, it's already time to head back (I am excited that it's just Haillie and NOT me also). It has been really fun having Haillie around this summer... she is a HUGE help with Taryn, and it's fun to see her playing and I've loved being able to chat with her any time during the day, but it sure is exciting to send her off... especially when she has a smile on her face and she is soooo excited to go! She gets to carpool with Madison (her best friend) everyday, they are in the same class, and they sit next to each other (we'll see how long that lasts - Trent gave them one hour) so I think her excitement doesn't come so much from SCHooL, as much as it comes from WHo is in that school with her. So without further delay... here is our DARLING 3rd grader, attending C.S. Lewis Academy...

5 comments:

Kit said...

She looks so cute! I love that girl. We had so much fun today. Thankyou for just letting us hang out at your house all day. You are such a great mom! I loved just watching your sweet homemaking skills!

Ashlee said...

she looks darling

N8Stowers said...

wow, she's looking really grown-up! it makes me sad. i don't want to think about how fast time flies!

justin and jaime wimmer family said...

So fun to see your blog and catch up on the kids.. Hope all is going good. Can't wait to see you guys and spend some time together.

Nana Jan said...

Haillie, You look so adorable and grown up. How fun to be with Madison every day. I am late with my post, but I hope this will be a great year for you. There are so many wonderful things to learn and do. What a sweetie you are!
I love you!