Friday, March 13, 2009

March Visiting Teaching Message...


For the past year and a half or so I've been in a ferocious fight with a ficticious immortal vampire, trying in vain to win back the heart of my one and only, Jenibella. However, expectations have been set so high, I fear that I am losing the battle.
What was I thinking? How could I, just an average Joe, expect to compete with someone who is 10 times stronger and who's heart has 100 times the capacity to love than the average human being?
Nevertheless, I will not give up the fight. I will spend the rest of my life and immortality enhancing my listening skills, training my lips to make the perfect pucker, showing love without bounds, until I too sparkle like diamonds in the sunlight!
Curse you, Edward!
Love you Jen!

3 comments:

Kit said...

BAHAHAHA!! That, Trent, was awesome! GOod ol Edward setting expectations WAY too high. GOod Luck. I think Shawn has just settled for second best. :) JK

John Roylance said...

Trent you're in good company. We have all lost this battle.

Casha said...

Trent, you are hilarious. At least you guys realize what you need to do.