Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Tribute To My "Amazing" Wife


Isn't she beautiful?

It only took one look from her piercing blue eyes and she had me under her spell.

This is more for Jen than anyone else, but really, you should all know how much I love and admire my wife, Jen.


So, here are some of the things I love about Jen...





She's beautiful! I'm the guy people look at and wonder "How did he get a girl like that?"

Family is her #1 priority (Dr. Pepper is a close #2). She sacrifices so much for us!


She's smarter than me. I no that ain't sayin all that much, but I really respekt her intellectuality and valyoo her opinyu
n.

She LOVES her kids. It shows with how protective she is of them. They've never seen a beer commercial and when Taryn was born we painted our whole house with, not one, but two coats of sanitizer. It's a compliment to my convictions that my girls should not get married until they're done with college, and that after they're married is the only time it's appropriate to kiss someone other than their dad.

She has unwaivering faith and love for the gospel. (Funny comments are not appropriate here)

She's trying SO hard to learn how to cook. And she's doing a great job, by the way. It's been a loooong time since she's baked a cake upside down in the oven. You should really try her coconut shrimp or her french dip sandwiches, YUMMY!

She understands that I have a need to FISH! And she's good to let me go whenever that urge gets the best of me.

She's my best friend!

She has great taste in music (with the exception of Yaz and Dashboard Confessional).

She comes from great stock! Ha ha, sorry, i just made myself laugh. That was just a funny way of saying that I LOVE MY IN-LAWS.

She makes me laugh, not always with the jokes she tells, but sometimes with the things she does (Please refer to the "She's trying so hard to learn how to cook portion of this tribute ;o). Sorry babe. I love that she can laugh at herself too.

I love the way she talks about me to other people. It almost makes me want to marry myself!

Jen, you are the love of my life. Thank you so much for everything you do, for who you are, and for loving me.

Happy Mother's Day!!

Love,

Your Husband
(Trent)




















5 comments:

Kit said...

UM So that was the cutest thing that I have ever read! Jenn It is all true! You are the best! I look up to you and your family a lot. You are such a caring and thoughtful person. I love talking to you and being with you. I hope we can see eachother a ton soon. Love you!

Ashlee said...

happy mothers day Jen! Trent... you are such a good writer. It is all true. Especially the beautiful part. Jen is gorgeous. I love you all

John Roylance said...

Good on ya Trenton. Jenny is pretty awesome.

Jules said...

Trent,
You crack me up, love you guys!

N8Stowers said...

Good job Trent!! You are both lucky to have each other, we love you guys!!