Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fun in the Sun!

Aren't backyards the best place to be? We really love ours... except it's a continual struggle to keep Taryn out of the flowerbeds... the spider infested rocks (I'm sure)... the window wells, off the sharp rock stairs... etc. It's great exercise to have a 1 year old.
Anyway, Tuesday we decided to pull out an old favorite and do some slippin' and slidin'. The girls loved it. Taryn just played in the pool at the end and Haillie and her friend Maddi tried some killer moves on the slide.
Exciting times at the Wimmer's!
Haillie, Taryn, and Maddi strike a pose. It's too bad I didn't get a close-up of how pasty they all look after the triple coating of sunscreen!


Taryn is such a fish... she thinks it's better to be underwater than above.

2 comments:

Britney said...

Oh my gosh, they are so darling! I LOVE Taryn's little bathing suit and rashy. So cute! I can't wait to see Haillie's haircut in person ... how grown up she looks! Fun summer days in the backyard; I've got great memories of slippin' and slidin' back in the day.

Brittney Wimmer said...

Summer's great! I used to love the slippin slide! I think we should still do it as adults. It's good to be a kid sometimes! You guys are good parents to make the effort to do things like that!