Wednesday, July 30, 2008

SuMmEr DaZe!

I love St. George! I love my home town... I really did enjoy growing up there. We moved to Bloomington Hills before I was in first grade and stayed in that same house until after I graduated high school. We were one of the first families there in bushes so there was plenty of room to run! I remember climbing mountains, running over snakes on my bike (not one of my personal favorite things to do), constructing sprawling huts, and swimming... there was always swimming! Well, I am no longer severing snakes but some things don't change - it's a necessity to swim in St. George. So when we got into town, we made plans to meet John and Denise for a pre-birthday celebration at my dad's pool...Haillie, Julie (my sister), Travy (Julie's baby - not for long:), Taryn, my forehead... seriously... sorry about that, Will (John and Denise's cute boy), Trent, and Patrick - the kid has always had his own style - I LOVE the goggles!

A pretty spectacular view from my lounge chair...
Haillie is a FISH... if she wasn't sliding, then she was jumping off the diving rock, or practicing her front flips or hand stands.
Trent and Taryn taking a ride on the rock slide... if you can get a close-up of her face it's hillarious... you'd think she was scared out of her mind and would never want to do it again, but then we would have to say that you didn't know Taryn very well... this kid is a thrill seeker, seriously!
Taryn, Dad and Hai just loungin'

3 comments:

Brittney Wimmer said...

How fun! St. George is a great place. Maybe we can all end up there some day! I love to swim too! Landon would probably love to have Hailie come along to the pool with us so I don't wear him out! Hailie and I can swim together.

Nana Jan said...

Looks like you had such a great time. You're girls are both going to be fishes. I'm sure your dad loves having you there enjoying the pool and view. Taryn is so brave. Didn't she just turn 1?
Funny (fun) girl.

N8Stowers said...

Seriously looks so fun. I would agree with you that swimming there is a must. You've got to stay cool somehow!