Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloween Night!


Haillie and Maddi are 'Posh Poddles'.
Taryn's first TRICK OR TREAT moment

We had a great Halloween this year and I want to remember it! The weather was perfect, so warm but with a few sprinkles. We had a trunk-r-treat at the church then scowered the neighborhood for signs of life (which there were none... I guess all the candy was eaten by then). Trent, Haillie, Taryn, me and Haillie's friend Maddi walked about 2 miles searching for lighted porches. When one was found Hai and Maddi would take off in a dead run with Taryn bouncing behind. I was so thankful for Hai saying 'thank you' to everyone that gave her candy - she was a good example to Taryn who only wanted suckers, so when someone gave her something other than that she would reach into her pumpkin, take out the offensive candy, put it on the ground and hold up her pumpkin again to them - so they could get it right and give her what she wanted. Taryn and Haililie were IN HEAVEN that night, and so was I just to be watching them.
The one thing I am so sad about - I didn't take a picture of Trent's costume - hillarious - he wore a wig and was 'Hair Club for Men'.

2 comments:

John Roylance said...

sup? I love the twice a month posting Jenny. You go girl. ;)

Kit said...

I love the costumes. Good job on making Haillie's!