Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thank YOU!

A big thank you to all who contributed to Haillie's Thankful Book. She loved it! She read it ALL on the first night she was there, but she called me with a very disappointed voice, saying she was 'shocked' that I didn't put Jesse's thankful letter in there, so I had to email Jesse's letter late. I know it meant a lot for her to hear the wonderful things you said about her and I'm sure it's going in her 'special things' box. It will be fun for her to take it out and read it when she's 2o (though I'm working hard to see that she never grows up).
Thank you! Thank you!


Hailie had a stow-away in her suitcase...
The morning Haillie left was just like any other morning... sweet! They really love being around each other...

2 comments:

Nana Jan said...

What you wonderful book you have, Haillie. It surely was not difficult to think of thankful thoughts to share about you. I want to thank you for all of your help during our move. You were such a good baby sitter and worker. You made our busy day much more fun.
I love you! How special of Mom to think of such a wonderful idea.
I know Taryn missed you. She almost fit into your suitcase.
I love you all so much.
Nana

Kit said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST IDEA EVER JEN! I MIGHT BE STEALING IT ONE DAY. YOU ARE A GREAT MOMMY. LEX IS SO EXCITED TO COME TOMORROW. THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF IT.