Monday, June 2, 2008

Goodbye SWEETHEART!


Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
-Elizabeth Stone

Haillie is gone. She is staying in Missouri for 6 weeks. She loves her mom so much, and loves being there... it's easy to be excited with her, but then comes the moment you go into her room to put something away and your heart seems to sink through your feet. I already miss her so much.
Instead of spending my time crying (which I have already done enough of) I am determined to focus on the positive. I now have a chance to reflect on what a sweet, wonderful, funny, clever, enthusiastic little wonder I have the privilege of seeing, teaching and being with so often.


I love this thought:
Have a constant prayer in your heart for your children and God will show you their heart, and how to love them.
I now have some (only some) moments to reflect on how to be better to her and for her.

I LOVE my girl!

1 comment:

N8Stowers said...

Bye Haillie! We love you and will miss you! Have fun.