Wednesday, June 11, 2008

GROWING LIKE A WEED!

Just a few pictures from the last couple days:



She loves to look at books. It might be the only time I've ever seen her stay in one place for a second or two.

She is getting good at her animal sounds: fish, elephant, tiger, and snake.












She is SO close to walking. She has great balance and can stand by herself forever... she just thinks she needs a hand still to get around.












Seriously, this is the only time she is SEMI-still. She is even active in her sleep... flipping and flopping to get comfy... Trent couldn't resist getting a shot of how she ended up the other night.
Bath time is so much fun! She gets so excited when we walk into the bathroom to start the tub... she is a fish... going under doesn't scare her at all... she throws a bit of a FIT when we have to finally get out!
Here she is giving hugs to daddy. There was a time when I thought she wasn't really a 'cuddly' baby - she never wanted to be hugged, she just wanted to be 'going'! She is really developing into a cuddlebug - and I LOVE it!


She is into EVERYTHING! Some people don't believe me when I say she is WILD (and wonderful), until they see her in action. I learned very quickly not to look away for even 1 second! Trent has to watch her while I give my lesson on Sundays and it is SO funny to see him walk back in the classroom after he's had her for an hour... tie crooked, shirt wrinkled, dazed look in his eye, saying, "I feel like I've been through a tornado!" She exhausts me too, most days, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Cute pics! She IS a busy girl!

Nana Jan said...

You have captured her so perfectly. She is a moving machine....just about the cutest ever! So glad I can be a part of her whirlwind. It is going to be a run ride. I love her so.

Brittney Wimmer said...

Super cute picturues you guys! She is so cute!